Friday, February 6, 2009

Last day

I am currently using free internet in a hostel located near Hendon Central Station. I got lost again, but I achieved my goal which was eventually finding the hostel without having to make a phone call. Shocking, it had a huge glowing sign that I somehow missed completely. This is my last day in Europe.The plan was to stay close to the airport for a simple moring commute, but I am very far from bad map directions on hostelworld.com. Thankfully it is a cool place, somewhat clean, and friendly. Sadly it snowed when I arrived and throughout the evening so I was unable to do anything eventful. I did take a long walk without getting lost. I truly believe that my since of direction is improving! The snow did finally stop once I was inside a nice Chinese resturant, where I spend a little too much on dinner. Oh well, I splurged.

So I will depart tomorrow and return to normal life. I am glad to return home, but deeply depressed that I have to leave all of this. No worries, there is another trip coming but not too soon. Also I plan to post losts of pictures of my trip as a final entry and also on Facebook, which I will try to not become addicted to again.

No comments:

Post a Comment