Sunday, January 18, 2009

Enjoying the countryside


I am very proud that this photo is that first one I am showing. I must say that I do love London but the industrialization and hoards of people have made me crave the countryside. It was my most miserable day, healthwise, and I decided that nothing was going to stop me from seeing Stonehenge. I went to bus station, that wasn't going to work. The train was the best choice. Not only did it get me there quickly, but I also had a wonderful rest. The picture does not even show how horible I felt, I succeeded. Also it is the only one I have because I forgot my camera and I nice man took one of me and emailed it almost instantly. So here is the proof, it speaks for itself. If you cannot hear it speaking, basically it says, I am crazy, England is lovely, and I cannot get enough.

Cheers darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment